The simplest and best way to help us is to donate a regular monthly amount. Alternatively donate a one off amount of your choice.
There is a small chance that more money than is needed may be raised for any project. If this happens and with your agreement , which we will assume has been given unless we hear otherwise, your gift will be used wherever the need is greatest.
Please help us to get 25% extra on your donation by filling in the Gift Aid form at the bottom of the page.
(NB. You are only eligible for Gift Aid on donations and not on purchases).
- Another easy way to support Rigul Trust projects is to order “Chenrezig -the Practice of Compassion” book or the “Living and Dying DVD” .
- The Chenrezig Book is a substantial 160 pages with beautiful illustrations. 100% of the proceeds raised go to Rigul Trust ‘s funding of a school, Medical Clinic and much more in a poor region of Tibet, and support of other education and health projects in Tibetan communities in India.
- It presents a complete approach for generating and working with loving kindness and compassion in our every day lives, making ourselves, and the world, a better place.
- You will especially like this book on Chenrezig if you are interested in:
Tibetan Buddhist philosophy and practice, Tibetan language, Tibet, Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, Tibetan cultural identity, Buddhist meditation, developing a kind heart, practice of loving kindness, personal development etc
- In ‘Living and Dying in Peace and with Dignity’, Ringu Tulku Rinpoche addresses how best we can prepare ourselves for death and how to support a person and their family through the process of dying as well as afterwards. These three discs have chapter headings. £12
Disc 1 includes: Motivation, Meditation, Stable Mind and the Four Bardos.Disc 2 includes: Practice, Phowa, Practical support for the dying person, Violent death, Six Liberations, Forgiveness and Purification.Disc 3 includes: The meaning of Peace and Dignity, What is Dharma Practice, Suppression is about….., Transforming emotions, Pride and Humility.100% of all proceeds from the sale of this DVD received by Rigul Trust, will go to fund health care, education and poverty relief.Cost of DVD: £12.00 plus postage and packaging.Postage and Packaging:United Kingdom: £2.00Europe: £4.20Worldwide: £5.20
- Please fill in the Gift Aid Form if you are making a donation and wish us to claim back tax paid. (NB. You are only eligible for Gift Aid on donations and not on purchases).
- or completing a gift aid form downloadable here and posting it back to us: Gift_Aid
- Not sure if you are eligible for Gift Aid? Click here:
- (NB. You are only eligible for Gift Aid on donations and not on purchases).
You can be a ‘Friend of Rigul Trust’ and help to raise awareness of our activities and funds. Here are a few ideas that we have used:
- Bring and Buy sale; have a sponsored event like a marathon run or skydiving; coffee morning; BBQ; charity dinner at home or in a local restaurant; garden party with cream teas; cake sale; plant sale; garage sale; table top sale; auction; car boot sale; raffle and tombola; spreading the word and distributing our appealing postcard flyers (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Although we are grateful for all and any support, generally, we prefer that donations are made directly via this website rather than through secondary fundraising sites. This does not mean that fundraising projects are not helpful but rather that we encourage donations to be made directly to our website so that we can guarantee that 100% of donations we receive do go directly to Rigul Trust projects.
- How we spread the word about Rigul Trust…….
- You can also help with having links from any of your websites, blogspots, facebook or twitter or other social media accounts (see buttons above). Please link to us at www.rigultrust.org